Please note that we accept many smaller insurances that cannot all be listed here.
Some insurances that we accept also have plans in which we may not participate.
We advise that you call your insurance to verify that we are in-network for your particular plan.
Hecker Sports and Regenerative Medicine accepts the following insurances and their subsidiaries:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield - HMO Select
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield - HMOC
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Cofinity - PPO Network
- Colorado Choice now known as Friday Health Plans
- Colorado Network - Commercial
- CorVel Corporation - Work Comp
- Coventry - Altius
- Coventry - Commercial
- Coventry - First Health with Work Comp
- Coventry - First Health without Work Comp
- Midlands Choice - PPO
- MultiPlan - PHCS
- MultiPlan - PPO
- Rocky Mountain Health Plan - Commercial
- Rocky Mountain Health Plan - Medicare HMO
- UMA - Poudre School District EPO
- UMA - Poudre School District PPO
- United Health Care - Commercial
- United Health Care - Evercare
- United Health Care - Secure Horizons
NOT IN NETWORK
Hecker Sports and Regenerative Medicine is not in network with:
- Blue Cross – Pathways Network
- Blue Cross – CU Exclusive
- NorthCigna – Local Plus Network
- Aetna- Health Network Only Open Access
- Aetna- Colorado Front Range
- Kaiser Insurance
- Tricare Prime
- VA- ALL Plans
We cannot guarantee we are in network with any insurance plan. It is the patient’s responsibility to verify coverage and obtain any necessary referrals
prior to your appointment.
We do expect payment at the time of treatment. This keeps billing simple for both parties and helps us keep our treatment rates affordable for everyone. Thank you in advance.